We have a great opportunity to learn some new things over this challenging time. Learning new skills or taking a course online will help you get back to business with a better, stronger organization. We have collected an evolving list of online training, webinars and podcasts for you to continue your growth and welcome your suggestions for our list.
If you are aware of any websites, links or tips that you would like to share with others, please email them to email@example.com and they will be added to this page.
Please note that this page will be updated daily.
Be Safe: Cover Your Camera when you are not using your camera on your laptop, phone or tablet, make sure it is covered up!
450 Ivy League online courses Take time to follow your dream of learning something new.
Enterprise Toronto – helping small businesses and start-ups Free online training courses for all aspects of small business including marketing, finance and insurance.
Event Manager Blog with E-books, Event Technology and more Lots of tech solutions, information and trends for continuous industry learning.
How to Save Money Content focused on the coronavirus and your financial health as things unfold.
Information and training designed for event professionals from the Events Industry Council Improve your skills with industry specific designations and information
Professionally working from Home If you’re working from home, you may not need to clean up for that meeting.
Learn a New Language
- Duolingo Not only is Duolingo useful when learning a new language, it’s fun and addictive
- Open Culture How to learn languages for free? This collection features lessons in 48 languages, including Spanish, French, English, Mandarin, Italian, Russian and more. Download audio lessons to your computer or mp3 player and you’re good to go.
- Babbel is the new way to learn a foreign language. The comprehensive learning system combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology.
- Busuu As a basic member of Busuu, it can be accessed free of charge. To access the language courses on Busuu you must register for a free account. You have the option to purchase a Premium membership This is just an option; you can use Busuu as basic member completely for free.
- FluentU 49 Free Language Learning Websites That Are Almost Too Good to Be True.
- Mango Start the conversation in your choice of over 70 world languages and dialects through courses crafted using conversational methodology. Every self-paced language course introduces the learner to cultural insights and grammatical nuances specific to their language of choice, delivered through native speaker dialogue, and created with each individual learner in mind.
- Transparent Besides offering the best, most integrated and customized language learning experience for you as an individual, we also offer a wealth of free resources, from Word of the Day to our language and culture blogs, to help make language learning a part of your life.
The Knowledge Network, asks you to register but then shares so many excellent documentaries, nature films, etc.
Virtual Events Tips to the online event options and what is right for you.
Virtual Event Resources (ILEA Members with Endles Events)
Startup Canada Entrepreneur Series – Providing a window into the world of Canadian entrepreneurship, the Startup Canada Podcast Network is a Startup Canada original series of podcasts that explores personal life stories, tangible financial lessons, helpful resources for women, and overall tips and tricks to help entrepreneurs navigate the roller coaster journey of starting and scaling a business. Join our hosts and their expert guests as they delve deep into every aspect of entrepreneurship, and learn about the people making Canada and the world a better place through their companies.